THE AZADIAN LAW GROUP ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Azadian Law Group, PC, California Employment Lawyers & Wrongful Termination Attorneys, with offices in Los Angeles, Pasadena, and Newport Beach, is excited to offer an annual scholarship of $1,000 to a student getting ready to attend or currently attending college or graduate school.
Submit the below in a single email to email@example.com and title the email THE AZADIAN LAW GROUP ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- Essay application of 500-700 words or more on any one of the following topics: (1) What hardships have you faced and how did overcoming those hardships result in making you the person you are today? (2) If you could change one law, what would it be and why? (3) What acts of community service have you performed and how has that community service changed you?
- The essay application should include your name, mailing address, and email address.
- Proof of at least a 2.5 GPA (transcript).
- Current college or graduate school transcript. If not already enrolled, please provide your acceptance letter to a college or graduate school.
Scholarship Award and Key Dates
- A scholarship of $1,000.00 will be awarded annually.
- The scholarship check will be made out to the winner’s educational institution and is mailed to the recipient’s home address
- All applications and supporting material must be submitted by the end of December, annually.
- The scholarship winner will be notified prior to January 31st annually.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a United States citizen (or permanent resident).
- Must be enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Employees of the Azadian Law Group, PC (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.