Los Angeles Wage and Hour Lawyers & Unpaid Overtime Lawyers
THE LOS ANGELES WAGE & HOUR LAWYERS AT AZADIAN LAW GROUP, PC REGULARLY REPRESENT CLIENTS THROUGHOUT LOS ANGELES WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF WAGE THEFT, DENIED OVERTIME, MISCLASSIFIED AS EXEMPT EMPLOYEES, DENIED MEAL/REST PERIODS, AND OTHER WAGE & HOUR EMPLOYMENT ISSUES.
The award winning Los Angeles Wage and Hour Lawyers & Unpaid Overtime Lawyers at the Azadian Law Group, PC are committed to protecting employee’s rights and has successfully represented numerous employees in wage and hour disputes in both individual lawsuits and class actions.
Not only are we experts in overtime and other wage & hour laws and provide lectures to other employment lawyers on wage & hour issues, we fight employers aggressively to make sure we secure the maximum recovery for employees whose rights have been violated.
Federal and California law provides numerous protections related to the payment of wages to employees, overtime compensation, meal/rest breaks, payment of commission, and prohibiting employers for having employees work “off the clock.”
Common wage & hour claims include:
- Misclassifying employees as “exempt” or “managerial”
- Not paying overtime wages
- Not providing meal and rest breaks
- Underpayment of wages due to “rounding” time entries rather than actual time-clock entries
- Late payment of wages or commissions
- Not paying or reimbursing employees for necessary business expenses (including mileage reimbursement)
- Not paying employees for time spent working or preparing for work before clocking in and after the shift ends
- Failing to timely pay all wages owed upon termination (or within three days if the employee resigns)
- Failing to pay all accrued vacation wages at termination
Additional helpful information from the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DSLE) can be found here.
Contact Our Skilled Wage & Hour Los Angeles Employment Lawyers For A Free Consultation Regarding Your Rights And Recovery
If you believe that your employer has failed to follow the law in the payment of your wages, contact us today for a free consultation with an experienced employment attorney who will evaluate your options under the law to enable you to obtain justice and monetary compensation.
Please call (626) 449-4944 or (213) 229-9031 or (949) 662-5405 for a free consultation.
As we never charge our clients a penny out-of-pocket, you can rest assured that when we accept a case, we are standing behind our client 100% and will fight aggressively for their rights.