Employment Law Attorney Glendale
Employment Law Attorneys For Employees in Glendale: The city of Glendale in Los Angeles County, California is the third largest city in the county and is home to over 200,000 people. This suburb of the Greater Los Angeles Area claimed the title of being LA’s Neighborhood of the Year as voted by the readers and the editors of the popular website, Curbed.com.
The area was originally inhabited by the Tongva people (also known as the “People of the Earth”) until it was discovered in 1798 by Spanish army corporal Jose Maria Verdugo. In 1884 it was named “Glendale” and a streetcar service provided by the Pacific Electric Railway was introduced to the area in 1904.
A Diverse Economy of Many Cultures
The Grand Central Airport, a municipal airport, was developed from 1923 onwards and it soon became the largest employer in the city for several years. This airport is also credited as being a major contributor to the development of aviation in the United States.
During World War II the airport was camouflaged to protect it from enemy targets. In 1959 it was closed down and eventually became the Grand Central Business Center industrial park.
Today the people of Glendale have an array of employment opportunities available to them locally. Some of the larger private employers in the Glendale area, include Glendale Adventist Medical Center and Hospital and Nestle USA Inc. Glendale is also home to a number of large retailer such as:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Eagle Outfitters
How to Handle Discrimination in the Workplace
Though Glendale is somewhat culturally diverse, discrimination in the workplace can and does happen. You should approach any suspicion of discrimination as following:
- Let your employer know that you feel as if you are being harassed or discriminated against.
- Tell your employer that you are taking it very seriously and ask that your employer finish a written report every time you report an incident.
- Keep any options, pictures or comments which were posted, left for you or presented to you in the workplace which you feel are discriminatory or harassing in nature.
Why Contact the Azadian Law Group, PC
The Azadian Law Group, PC devotes 100% of our time to employees and protecting their rights in the workplace. From harassment and discrimination to breach of contract and fraud, we are committed to educating employees in the Los Angeles area and providing them with the tools they need to fight against a wrongful employer.
To find out more about your unique workplace situation and how the law is on your side, we welcome you to contact us today at (213) 229-9031.
DIRECTIONS TO AZADIAN LAW GROUP 790 EAST COLORADO BLVD., NINTH FLOOR PASADENA, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 15 min
Total Est. Distance: 7.9 mi
- Head south on S Brand Blvd toward W Elk Ave
- Turn left onto E Lomita Ave
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S Louise St
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto E Colorado St
- Turn left onto S Glendale Ave
- Turn right to merge onto CA-134 E
- Continue onto CA-134E/I-210 E
- Use the right lane to take exist 26 for Lake Ave
- Use the right lane to merge onto Corson St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto N Lake Ave
- Turn right onto E Colorado Blvd
- Destination will be on the left
Call us today (213) 229-9031
We are located at:
AZADIAN LAW GROUP, PC
790 EAST COLORADO BLVD., NINTH FLOOR